We would all love to get back to normal as soon as possible. BUT, that’s not about to happen in the next few days.
PlayNation Poker Ltd is unable to predict when we’ll be resuming. In the meantime, if your venue re-opens, PLEASE inform us so we can come up with a plan that makes sense for everyone.
We have to decide if we’re still going to have November Provincials, or whether we need to look at alternative dates.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE.