We have heard back from most venues regarding a re-start and we’ll have enough information to decide next week if and when we can restart.

If all goes well, we’re looking at mid to late September, as a few venues do not yet have executive approval for table games.

If and when we re-start, the games from March of this year will still count and the season will be extended to a new date to be determined.

If you need to get in touch with our office, please use only the email address info@playnationpoker.com.

Stay tuned.